Prayers For Ordinary Time
- Where to Turn (March 2012) – The world is full of bad news. How do we keep our faith within the current challenges our world faces?
- The Struggle (February 2012) – Life is full of struggles. How we cope in the midst of heartbreak and despair?
- Journey in Faith (October 2011) – Life is a journey and though we are often led places we do not think we want to go, God is always accompanying us on our journey. We are never alone.
- A Season of Change (September 2011) – There is a time and a season for everything in life.
- Ratcheting Up For A New School Year (August 2011) – As we begin a new school year, anxiety and excitement mix together.
- Finding God Within Stillness (July 2011) – Within the stillness of the summer, we are often able to connect with God more deeply.
Religious Holiday Prayers
- The Joy of New Life (December 2011)
- A Thanksgiving Meditation (November 2011)
- A Father’s Day Prayer (June 2011)
- A Reflection for Mother’s Day (May 2011)
- Prayer for Easter (April 2011)
- A Prayer for Lent: Fasting (March 2011)
- Advent Reflections (December 2010)
- An Easter Prayer (April 2010)
- For Every Wind The Blows (February 2010)
- Finding God in Our Lives (January 2011)
- Unless the Seed Dies (November 2010)
- Daring to Dream (October 2010)
- Sensory Takeover (September 2010)
- Our Common Thread (August 2010)
- The Wonderful Mixture (July 2010)
- Behold! I Make All Things New (June 2010)
- Tuning To The Divine (May 2010)
- Autumn Equinox Prayer Exercise